- News Archive
Today, I have been working on Boss NPCs. As you may have heard, I've been experiencing some problems whilst testing the new addition to raiding.
In order to combat the problems, I have imposed a minimum of 2 members joining a raid before it can begin. This is to encourage teamwork and to reduce the chance of a raid ending because you 'fled with fatigue';)
I have integrated this with the War Log, which now reports battles that fail in this manner.
The next step is to make sure that treasure dropping is functioning correctly, then I will put the first Boss online:)
World Map Content
As part of the game's upgrade process, the world maps will be increasingly populated with monsters, buildings, spawn points, raids and resource nodes(fish, ore, etc).
The process will take a few weeks to pick up speed, but it's well on it's way now:) I look forward to finishing this!
Monthly Recruitment Competition!
We now have a monthly recruitment competition in which the top 5 players receive Point rewards!
Everybody is able to help recruit new players to the game, and it's very simple to do so now!
Check LEADERBOARDS/Recruitment Competition for more information.
Upgrade Installed Successfully!
Thank you for your patience:)
The upgraded files were installed successfully, paving the way for more items, maps and much more!
Here is a list of changes(incomplete):
- Item Mods replaced with Item Upgrades
- Equipped Item interface changed slightly
- All items will be transparent very soon.
- Quest terminology changed - Quest -> World, Mission -> Quest.
- Bank Allowance removed and refunded as points - bank is unlimited now.
- Item Assets removed - soon to be replaced with World Territories.
- Allies & Enemies thumbnails enlarged.
- Other minor visual fixes.
- Menu Hierarchy rearranged to be more intuitive.
- Preferred Player packages made more substantial, but slightly more expensive.
- Points cost halved - $1 gives 50 points now, instead of just 25.
- Individual Silhouettes for each character type.
- Guild Asset Store repopulated.
- Item Prototypes converted to relative bake strings(makes items MUCH easier to add to game and globally modify).
- Items now have a Minimum Level that determines who can equip it, instead of a Rarity rating.
Scheduled Maintenance on 6th June 08
Just to inform you, I will be taking the server off-line for a couple of hours on the 6th in order to install a few updates.
I apologise for any inconvenience.
The site-wide updates have started.
You can view an ongoing list of updates HERE.
Please note: You need to be logged in to view that link.
If you have any ideas/suggestions for the game, feel free to post them in the Idea Submission forum;)