- Terms of Service
Terms of Service (last revised: 21th June 2009)
Please read these terms of service carefully. Your acceptance of them in full is a requirement of your use of our products and services. If you do not agree with them, in any part, please discontinue your use of this site. Your continued usage is considered an acknowledgement and agreement of the most recent version of these terms and conditions, at the time of your access.
Your use of this site (including our other products and services) is subject to these Terms Of Service.
This document may be revised at any time. Attempts will be made to notify you of any changes, however, it is important that you periodically check this page.
1. General - The game, FutureRP, is owned by the company, FutureRP. The website, futurerp.net (and its other domains) provide entertainment and services primarily focused on the aforementioned game.
We cannot guarantee that our services will be uninterrupted or free from bugs/errors, however, we try our best to maintain a high standard of service, and fix issues as they arise.
Gaming experience may change, as this game is constantly being updated and improved.
2. Breach of Agreement - Violation of these
Terms of Service will result in a warning, or the termination of
your account with us. Criminal acts may be met with legal
Hacking, or bullying other users will not be tolerated.
3. Registration - Upon accepting the terms of this agreement, you will be bound by it. After completing the registration process, your account will be created. An account consists of - among other things - a unique username within the game, a validated email address and several pieces of data required to track your progress, within the context of the game.
- You MUST NOT use a vulgar, racist or otherwise offensive username, or one that breaches this agreement.
- You MUST provide us with a REAL email address, which is in your legal possession.
- You alone are responsible for the activity of your account, and the security of your computer. Do not give out your password(s) to anyone, unless you are prepared to accept the risks.
- You acknowledge that FutureRP and its affiliates are NOT responsible for any damages incurred from the use of our services, misuse of your account by you, or another individual, etc.
- If your account is terminated for any reason, you are forbidden from creating another account, and/or logging into the site without our EXPRESS PERMISSION. Doing otherwise will be regarded as unauthorized entry.
4. Charges & Fees - We reserve the right to charge
fees for our services, or certain aspects of them. However, we are
committed to keeping the game free-to-play and to prevent money
from becoming a disruptive element to game play. Currently, we
offer only a small number of services which require fees, with the
intent of funding the game.
Example: Preferred Player.
ALL FEES AND OTHER CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Changes to charges and fees will be made displayed on
It is your responsibility to read these messages. We do attempt to
notify users, should this ever happen.
Third-party websites may charge additional fees. This is your responsibility. For instance, we are not accountable if you visit a banner advertisement and use third-party services.
5. Termination of Account - We reserve the right to terminate your account at any time, if you have breached an agreement or we consider you to be a threat to the proper functioning of our services.
If we believe your behaviour has been illegitimate, or in breach of this Terms of Service, we will NOT refund any purchases.
Your account will be automatically erased from our system after 90 days of inactivity (not logging into your account). This is done to save space in our databases. Attempts will be made to warn you via email, and/or other communication channels.
Content and Conduct - You MUST NOT submit any vulgar, racist, or otherwise offensive content to any of our services. You must not promote illegal activities, such as hacking and software piracy.
In the event of a change/amendment to the game, any resulting loss in status, or in-game advantage may go uncompensated. We reserve this right, but exercise it very rarely. We recognise the negative impact potential. At some point it may be required, so we cannot guarantee the perpetual safety of your in-game statistics and assets.
- You MUST NOT use our services to promote another product or service.
- You MUST NOT attempt to sell your account and/or its assets (including Points). Everything you accumulate in-game is authorised for your ownership only and cannot be traded or sold outside of the context of game-play.
- You are permitted just ONE ACCOUNT per FutureRP server.
- Anyone who uses your account is also bound by these terms. It is your responsibility to explain them.
- You MUST attempt to keep the details of your account details accurate. It is important that we know your age for demographic purposes, and to keep younger users safe. Failure to comply to this basic and trivial requirement may result in suspension.
- You CANNOT use any form of automation, such as macros, scripts, proxy clickers, etc, with this site. Such abuse is treated very seriously, as it can degrade performance for other players.
- Upon request, you must indemnify and hold FutureRP and its affiliates entirely irresponsible for any damages incurred as a result of involvement with this site.