Wed Jan 23 11:59:06 EST 2013
Idea and Information Mega-Thread!
Here I will list threads within the Idea Forum for easy access and finding. The name of the thread will contain a link to said thread. Any thread that has a next to it means that CK has posted a reply in the thread.
Below each I will also leave my thoughts towards the thread.
When new replies are added I will update when I have the time to do so.
Enjoy! And hopefully you bump and keep these ideas alive, give more information to the ideas.
After going through the threads here, there seems to be a major one missing. Item Sockets. This must have only been discussed in chat, or I overlooked the thread somehow. But just so you know, item sockets and gems for those sockets were discussed many times over.
- Badge Ideas (For consideration of implementation) - Cyberkilla - 63 replies
While this thread was popular, there is another thread that pertains to this, but should not be merged as I think it needs it's own discussion:
- Guild Badges - Sdiddy73 - 4 replies
Badges that are awarded to you for how well your guild does, instead of personal achievements!
- New Skill Ideas (For consideration of implementation) - Cyberkilla - 20 replies
- [OLD] Event Idea Request - Cyberkilla - 15 replies
Could potentially have it's uses as a refference for events at a later time.
- More Casino Games & Other Mini-Games (For consideration of implementation) - Cyberkilla - 11 replies
- Supersuits, a store for renting unique, overpowered items - Cyberkilla - 4 replies
- Increased Power With Turns Used - Cyberkilla - 5 replies
- Bounty Special Effect Ideas (For consideration of implementation) - Cyberkilla - 3 replies
- CK's Notes to Self... - Cyberkilla - 2 replies
- Guild Event Log - Cyberkilla - 2 replies
- Saving Item Sets/Hotkey to Change Them - Cyberkilla - 0 replies
With the increase in item sets, this should be looked further into.
- FutureRP Races (Character Types) [Race Skills] - Cyberkilla - 0 replies
Don't get why this wasn't a more popular thread.
- "Temporary" Thread for Sorting Items - Cyberkilla - 0 replies
Basically a 'misc' thread from CK. Just a cool thread to see some of the items CK has done.
Notable Cyberkilla News Threads
Threads from the News & Updates Forum, that aren't stickied, yet are important notes.
Player Threads, listed in order of replies (Essentially popularity)
- Uses for Free Points - X_STEWIE_X - 24 replies
- Allies Attacking other allies in GvG raiding - Big Boss Man - 18 replies
It has become more a discussion of justifying the actual use of this feature.
- Item level/quality upgrading - Kuzachika - 15 replies
An important one to be looked at. Which CK never replied in
Dekcah only speaks of the 10k attack event, but it should cover more.
- FRP Tournament - Storm Cheater - 11 replies
Although you responded to this CK, you never actually read it. Or at least you said you didn't.
- Collectible Items - Ehryn - 11 replies
- Compilation of Ideas - Dolfy - 10 replies
- KIMC Idea Compilation [No longer updated frequently] - KIMC - 10 replies
- Increased NPC Credit Rates (Data) - Symphony - 9 replies
I feel this is a very important issue. Bump and say what you think whenever you can.
- Downgrade Item Upgrades for Cr - Ashley - 9 replies
- Guild and Player Contests - Big Boss Man - 8 replies
- Various Ideas - X_STEWIE_X - 8 replies
- Converting Players to Bosses - Sdiddy73 - 8 replies
- Throttle Page Streamline - 5318008 - 8 replies
- Improvements to Raiding - Sdiddy73 - 8 replies
- Outgoing Link Click Limitations - 5318008 - 7 Replies
This has been talked about a lot recently, now you have somewhere to post those thoughts.
- Compilation of Ideas (New player perspective) - fafnir1337 - 7 replies
- Management of banned players - Mightyafro - 7 replies
- Smilies - Alba - 7 replies
- Point Trading Credit Storage Duration - Arkona - 7 replies
- Better player upgrades - Marshie - 6 replies
- Follower Experience Duration - Maddox - 6 replies
- Guild Credits - Big Boss Man - 6 replies
- Guild Management Privileges - Sdiddy73 - 6 replies
- Base War (Territories) - CodeDes - 6 replies
- Moon Stones - X_STEWIE_X - 6 replies
Essentially the same idea of Kuza's, but too different to merge (and long).
I thought Kuza made a thread about sockets but I cannot find it, or I'm just derping. Either way, this is just a variation of sockets.
- Attack Rage - a3fkg - 6 replies
- Stat Tracking on Profile Link Clicks - Kratos - 6 replies
- Streamline Skills & Tradeblock - Dekcah - 6 replies
- Sale of Junk Items to System - Snow Wolf - 5 replies
- Variant of Item Upgrading - Sdiddy73 - 5 replies
- Player Skill Trees - Maddox - 5 replies
- Turn Transfer (To Other Players) - Ashley - 5 replies
- Inbox View Sent - Conall - 5 replies
A popular one.
- Indivisual Speed in Raids - Dolfy - 5 replies
- Average Daily Attacks - Sdiddy73 - 5 replies
- In-depth guild vault logs - Sdiddy73 - 5 replies
- Character Attributes - Mephistopheles - 5 replies
Worth the read. In-depth character progression.
- Bosses Showing Their Loot - Sdiddy73 - 5 replies
- 1 HP Rare Raid Bosses - Arkona - 5 replies
- Guild Shout-Box Management - JazzJit - 5 replies
- Player Vault - Seather - 5 replies
While this feature is technically already here, it isn't fully implemented. So here is a place to possibly pick ideas or discuss them in more detail.
- In-depth homepage stats - Don_Carlos_Gambino - 4 replies
- Automated Defend Payouts - Calypso - 4 replies
I am somewhat in the process of doing so. Though, I am not removing redundant threads, only the multiples.
- Player Pets - X_STEWIE_X - 4 replies
People love managing some sort of pet. Look at all the pet games on Yarold's. This, I feel, should be implemented some way or another, I know it would make the game more appealing to other players.
CK posted that he would read it (It also correlates somewhat to his own thread).
- Set item Morphing - Suspect44 - 3 replies
- Item Power Balance - Big Boss Man - 3 replies
- Preferred Player Feature Suggestion - Sdiddy73 - 3 replies
- Booster Shots (Consumable) - Mr Bliss - 3 replies
- Monthly Guild Raiding Stat Tracking - Big Boss Man - 2 replies
- Daily Random Rewards Link - Sdiddy73 - 2 replies
Essentially a feature like a link (or chest etc.) that you click daily to get your reward. The more often you come online to click it, the better the reward becomes.
- More Hourly Prizes - Symphony - 2 replies
- Shortened PvP Timers - Dolfy - 2 replies
- Bank Interest- Kamikaze - 2 replies
- Guild Skills - Calypso - 2 replies
- Notification for Thread Replies - Maddox - 2 replies
- Objective Raiding - Kuzachika - 2 replies
- Request Board (Guild Feature) [Could be merged, deserved own thread] - Kuzachika - 2 replies
- Two-Way Portal [WB] - Kuzachika - 1 reply
- Equipment Fusion - Man of Doom - 1 reply
- Item Transfer Log - Big Boss Man - 1 reply
- Save Setting for Mobile Browsing - Dekcah - 1 reply
- Attack Log HP - Dolfy - 1 reply
- Live Guild Shout-Box - Sdiddy73 - 1 reply
- Artifact Museum - Sdiddy73 - 1 reply
If this is to be implemented, it needs to be sooner than later.
- Bonus/Item Changer- X_STEWIE_X - 1 reply
- Player Goals - silvermaster - 1 reply
- More Turns, More EXP - darkangell - 1 reply
- Stock Market - Sdiddy73 - 0 replies
Becoming a hot-topic, at least for CK. Give him ideas? Leave your ideas there CK?
- Listing of Lotto Winnings - Kuzachika - 0 replies
- Forum Ranks - Black Star - 0 Replies
- Longer Duration Raids - Big Boss Man - 0 replies
- Tech Centre - Black Star - 0 Replies
A semi-notable post. I'm sure there is variations of this around the idea forum. I've yet to get to them.
- Profile Message Board - Kamikaze - 0 Replies
- Attack Page Streamline - Sdiddy73 - 0 replies
- Variation of Item Upgrading - Kuzachika - 0 replies
- Better Mail Storage - Mightyafro - 0 replies
- Forum Improvements/Management - Symphony - 0 replies
There was a lot of talk about how the forums should be manage. But I primarily focus on the Guild forums aspect. All the same though.
- Widgets - tege - 0 replies
Edited 33 time(s). Last edited by Cyberkilla @ Tue Jul 25 17:08:03 EDT 2017
Thu Jan 24 15:18:50 EST 2013
One thing I find useful that pertains to this thread, a strike-through feature. I would like to instead of fully greying out a line of a thread that has been either implemented, or no longer relevent, to strike-through it.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edited by Symphony @ Thu Jan 24 15:19:50 EST 2013
Total Posts: 235
Online Status: Offline
Total Posts: 2,500
Online Status: Offline
Sat Sep 13 21:25:23 EDT 2014
Sat Sep 13 22:17:54 EDT 2014
Yeah I haven't touched it in some time, but I have been thinking about it with all the activity happening. I just kind of dread the time I'll have to spend to reupdate some of the threads and add the new ones. I would also like to make it more readable. Unless it's readability seems alright? No one ever really gave me much opinion on it if I recall. I spent quite a good chunk of hours going through the idea threads and making this.
Edit: And yes, it contains probably 80% of the idea threads currently. Though some might have been implemented, or replied to by CK / others.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edited by Symphony @ Sat Sep 13 22:19:06 EDT 2014