Article was last updated:
January 20, 2011, 08:26
Levelling up is the process of reaching the next level, by gaining the experience required.
You gain experience every time you win an attack against another player, or NPC.
When you lose an attack, a small amount of experience is stripped from you. Lose too much experience, and you may even drop to the level below!
Every level-up increases your base attributes; you may also be awarded a Skill Point, for learning new Skills.
There are several other ways to gain experience, including:
- Your Referral Link.
- Using certain consumable Items.
- Your Experience Per Hour attribute.
- Winning Raids with your guild.
- Completing Quests and Objectives.
- Daily experience bonuses awarded to Preferred Players.
Understanding The Details
When you hover your mouse over the EXP: box on the stats bar, a number of
statistics will be displayed, including the following:
- Exp Left Until Next Level - the amount of experience you must gain before reaching the next level.
- Minimum - the minimum amount of experience that must be maintained to remain at your current level. If you drop below this amount, you will fall
to the level below.
- Exp Per Hour - the amount of experience you will be awarded every hour; this attribute can be increased with Items and Skills.
- Exp Growth Today - the amount of experience that you have gained today so far.